Responsible for performing all order fulfillment activities including picking, packing, and shipping.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate: Tualatin, OR - Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Experience: Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
- Picking correct products for each order
- Packing each order to ensure safe shipment of goods and minimize shipping cost
- Booking shipments with FedEx ground and truck freight and creating all shipping paperwork
- Creating customer invoices and recording shipping details in QuickBooks accounting system.
- Maintaining all needed packing and shipping supplies
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Alerting Production and Purchasing if inventories are getting low
- Process all deliveries
- Check against packing slip and/or purchase order for completeness and correctness
- Record receipt into Quickbooks
- Notify purchasing of any shortages or errors
- Stock received goods to correct warehouse location or deliver to correct individual.
- Driving a forklift to load and unload trucks (experience preferred, training provided)
- As needed may working in the assembly or production areas to help other team members keep shelves stocked as needed to fulfill customer orders.
- 1 + years responsible for picking and shipping customer orders and working in a warehouse and/or shop environment
- 1+ years experience with order management systems such as QuickBooks or other similar ERP/CRM system
- Physically able to move packages up to 50lbs
- Able to work independently and as a productive team member
- “Can do” approach and positive attitude to the work environment
- Detailed and quality focused
- Great for an outdoor enthusiast who wants to work in the exciting #vanlife industry.
- GED or equivalent
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Working mobile phone
- Reliable transportation to/from work and
- Able to work full time during business hours 7AM - 4PM
- Can comfortably lift 30-50 lbs
- Use of company vehicle for occasional pick up and deliveries
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting salary is based on experience.
- Health care and retirement plan enrollment option after 60 days
- Use of built-out company adventure van for personal trips after 90 days
- There will be additional opportunities for growth and compensation as the company grows and expands
- Able to be a contributor and make a difference in a growing, unique niche product business
Process & screening:
- Please send email and a resume, along with a paragraph of why this role and company would be a good fit
- Next, we will schedule a phone interview and then an in-person interview
- If it's a good fit, the last step is for us to talk with three references and complete a background check